Powered by Max Banner Ads
What are Baguette Chips?
They are Pillsbury’s newest fun food, available in two flavors, Italian Cheese and Herb and Cheddar Sun-Dried Tomato. Similar to Melba toast, Pillsbury baguette chips are smaller and more seriously seasoned let me tell you. Eat them in place of your favorite potato chip or flavored cracker. According to the website, “Pillsbury Baguette Chips (5g fat per 29g serving); regular potato chips (11g fat per 29g serving)” Calorie and fat conscious families will certainly appreciate these chips.
The chips are about the size of a quarter. While the baguette chips are crisp and crunchy, their texture is light and airy. The flavor level is just perfect. Not so overbearing to drown out a dip yet providing a flavor burst to the taste buds when eat alone. My family totally enjoyed them!
How can Baguette Chips be used?
Pillsbury suggests the chips be served with soup, top a salad, or alongside your favorite dip. Having a snack loving family, I have a few recipes for these cute, flavor-bursting baguettes! They make a great topping for bean salad, excellent for making an Italian themed snack mix, and maybe the best chip ever to serve alongside homemade hummus.
Want to learn more about these Baguette Chips?
Check out the following Pillsbury links:
- Pillsbury Website: http://goo.gl/fL5Fa
- Pillsbury Facebook Page: http://on.fb.me/pad9ru
- Pillsbury Twitter Page: http://bit.ly/q8CoIm
- Pillsbury Baguette Chips Coupon: http://bit.ly/PBCcoupon
Would you like to win all 6 bags of these delicious Baguette Chips?
- Leave a comment telling me how you would use these chips.
- For a second entry, like The Midlife Woman on Facebook
- For a third entry, tweet one of my recipes that include Pillsbury baguettes chips and include @WomanMomFriend in your tweet:
Are You Hungry Recipes
One winner will be chosen via Random.org on Saturday July 14th. Giveaway is open to US residents only. Good Luck!
Legal stuff: The product, gift pack, information, and additional sample have been provided by General Mills through MyBlogSpark. All opinions are 100% mine, presented honestly, not swayed or slanted by the free product.