Perfect for the summer season of picnics and road trips, plus an excellent way to help keep cabinets organized, this new tool is economical and eco-friendly. Try it with a variety of storage needs from small bags of dried fruits, candy and nuts to large bags of popcorn and chips – even pet food! It’s also great for bagged, economical bulk foods like granolas, grains, dried beans and trail mixes.
Here’s how it works.
- Take apart the two pieces of the Bag Cap.
- Slide the loose end of the bag through the inner ring, and cut the bag open.
- Fold the opened end of the bag over the inner ring.
- Position and press the colored cap onto the inner ring until it pops into place.
- Flip the cap open and pour. Then, snap the cap closed and store.
See how many ways you and your family can cap it with this exciting new tool. How about:
- saying goodbye to twist ties and bag clips for frozen vegetable freshness?
- an easy pour-and-store portion control for kids’ treats and bagged breakfast cereal?
- thinking “outside-the-house” when it comes to keeping bird food tidy?
Bag Cap is available for purchase at retailers nationwide in small, medium, and wide.
They are also refrigerator, freezer and dishwasher safe. Visit www.wilton.com to find out more.
Copco, creator of Bag Cap, is a Wilton Brands company and leading designer and manufacturer of tea kettles, kitchen product and food preparation tools.
Powered by Max Banner Ads