Dr. Scholl’s is a trusted brand of which I have patronized over the years. The company has been in operation for nearly one hundred years. Their insoles and inserts are designed for specific foot situations such as work, sports, arch/heel support, and walking.
Working as a server and restaurant manager years ago, I used Dr. Scholl’s inserts to support the ball and heel of my feet. They performed exceptionally, providing relief for my achy, overworked feet and legs. Given my personal experience, I was eager to review the new massaging gel insoles.
Much to my dismay, the insoles I received were for men, size 8-13, designed to add support, absorb shock, and supply maximize comfort. The instructions direct the user to cut the insole to fit the shoes size. However, cutting to fit my shoe would have likely wasted at least one third of the sole. Hhhmmm
Dr. Scholl’s Massaging Gel Soles Review
I decided to pass the insoles onto my son. He was more than happy to use Dr. Scholl’s® Massaging Gel Insoles with his flat leather work boots. When presented with the opportunity, he reminded me of his Pop Warner football days. The combination of his slight arches and heavy running was the perfect recipe for sore, tired feet. I purchased Dr Scholl’s Gel Insoles for his football cleats. The gel insoles performed well as shock absorbers and assisted with the arch support that was naturally lacking. Recalling the experience, Red described it as such; “They did an awesome job. The bottom of my feet felt great. Do you remember how much my running improved Ma?”
Today, his job requires heavy lifting and being on his feet all day. Therefore, you can see why he was happy to receive the new Massaging Gel Insoles. His assessment after wearing them for one week was quite positive.
- The gel insoles added depth and cushion to the entire sole consequently improving the overall fit of the shoe.
- The level of comfort substantiates the tag massage.
- As anticipated, this added comfort eased the tired soreness that normally begins much earlier in the day.
While no medical claims are intended, both Red and I have had positive experiences with Dr. Scholl’s inserts. The feature that most impressed me was the thickness. Compared to older versions of insoles, these feel a great deal thicker than the original gel insoles. Red affirmed the comfort level that I could only anticipate. To sum up, I do recommend Dr. Scholl’s Massaging Gel Insoles for those who spends long hours standing, walking, or carrying a heavy load.
Where To Purchase Gel Insoles
Dr Scholl’s Insoles can be purchased in the store and online via Wal-Mart, Walgreens, CVS, and Amazon. Over 13 varieties of Dr. Scholl’s Insoles and Inserts are available with prices ranging from $7.47 to $15.99. Visit drscholls.com for additional $2.00 savings coupon.
Tips For Healthy Feet
- Soles should provide solid footing and not be slippery. Thick soles cushion your feet when walking on hard surfaces. – WebMd
- Women have about four times as many foot problems as men; lifelong patterns of wearing high heels often are the culprit. – Podiatrists.org
- Walking is the best exercise for your feet – Spectrum Health Group
- Each foot contains 26 bones and more than 100 ligaments – NHS/UK
- Shop for shoes in the afternoon. Feet swell as the day goes on and if shoes fit in the afternoon when your feet are at their largest, you can be assured they will be always be comfortable. – EverydayHealth.com
Thank you to Dr. Scholl’s and BzzAgent for providing the Gel Insole sample and discount coupons to share. To learn more about Massaging Gel Insoles, read the BzzAgent reviews or visit www.drscholls.com.
Powered by Max Banner Ads