Seeing as I previously posted the story concerning my aunt’s diet regimen that included diet pills, I thought it would be suitable to follow up with some tips on diet pills. The information I gathered comes from reputable web sites such as Mayo Clinic and Web MD. Not having much faith in the FDA, and contrary to aforementioned web sites, I totally avoided them.
Important points to consider before taking diet pills:
• Do your homework if you are thinking about trying weight-loss pills. Read labels and talk with your doctor or pharmacist.
• Exercise is important. You still must eat fewer calories than your body uses, period.
• Weight loss will only transpire while taking the medicine therefore an improved diet is necessary.
• Do not take herbal diet pills if you are taking drugs for a chronic condition.
• There are manufacturers that include fillers in their products.
Hopefully you find this a helpful piece of information.