Hormones – Produced by one tissue and conveyed by the bloodstream to another to effect physiological activity, such as growth or metabolism. Diminishing Estrogen levels result in awful symptoms for midlife women. A laugh or two concerning menopause might just make it easier, at least for just a moment. Happy Friday!
A study conducted by UCLA’s Department of Psychiatry …
…has revealed that the kind of face a woman finds attractive on a man can differ depending on where she is in her menstrual cycle.
For example, if she is ovulating, she is attracted to men with rugged and masculine features.
However, if she is menstruating or menopausal, she tends to be more attracted to a man with duct tape over his mouth and a spear lodged in his chest while he is on fire.
No further studies are expected.
Submitted by Paul, Oklahoma City, OK
**I think Paul gets the whole menopause thing. This just to goes to show you women can fix anything with duct tape too!
Ways to Know If You Have “Estrogen Issues”
- Everyone around you has an attitude problem.
- You’re adding chocolate chips to your cheese omelet.
- The dryer has shrunk every last pair of your jeans.
- Your husband is suddenly agreeing to everything you say.
- You’re using your cellular phone to dial up every bumper sticker that says: “How’s my driving-call 1- 800-“.
- Everyone’s head looks like an invitation to batting practice!
- Everyone seems to have just landed here from “outer space”.
- You’re sure that everyone is scheming to drive you crazy.
- The ibuprofen bottle is empty and you bought it yesterday.
Submitted by Donna, Emmitsburg, Md. at emmitsburg.net
We should get some kind of big award for surviving the wrath of marriage, motherhood, and menopause don’t you think?
Powered by Max Banner Ads