What could be better than fresh-baked caramel rolls in just 35 minutes while earning cash for your school? Free gas? Uummm maybe? NO this is not midlife confusion, I will get right to the point. Buy 5 participating Box Tops items at Winn Dixie to save 10 cents per gallon on gas AND get 20 Bonus Box Tops from August 12 to 14th. What’s more, you can find great savings on loads of Box Tops products including Big G cereal, Betty Crocker Fruit Flavored Snacks, Pillsbury Crescent Rolls and Biscuits, and many other great products.
In addition, every time a $50 spending threshold is crossed at participating Winn-Dixie’s using your Winn Dixie reward card with magnetic stripe, you earn a $.05 cent per gallon discount on gas. There is no limit to the discount per gallon so stack up and save even more. The fuelperks! account balance is printed right on your receipt tape too.
Shop Winn Dixie – Gear up on Bonus Box Tops for the upcoming school year and fuel up on great savings when you purchase participating Box Tops for Education products. Earn free gas for yourself, free stuff for your school, and enjoy these yummy biscuits too!
Now about those fresh baked caramel rolls. Taken directly from Pillsbury.com, these caramel rolls were a quick and easy sweet tooth solution. Moreover, this is the perfect sweet dessert for a busy mom. I hope you try it out, you won’t be disappointed!
Pillsbury Caramel Sticky Buns
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans or other nuts
- 3 Tbsp. butter or margarine
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 can (7.5 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- Heat oven to 375Â°F. place 1/4 cup butter in ungreased 8-inch round pan and heat in oven until butter is melted. Once melted, carefully remove pan, stir in brown sugar and corn syrup until well blended. Sprinkle with pecans or other nuts. Set aside.
- Melt the remaining 3 tablespoons of butter in small bowl. In another small bowl, mix granulated sugar and cinnamon.
- Open and separate dough into 10 biscuits. Dip biscuits into melted butter and coat all sides then dip into sugar mixture. Be sure they are coated well. Arrange biscuits, sides touching, over topping in pan.
- Bake 18 to 22 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 2 minutes. Using pot holders turn upside down onto heatproof serving plate. Let pan remain 1 minute so caramel can drizzle over rolls. Serve warm.
What makes this caramel roll recipe even better is its versatility. Use whatever type of refrigerator biscuits and nuts you have on hand. So far, I’ve baked this recipe using Bisquick® Baking Mix biscuits, Grands Biscuits, walnuts, peanuts, and once without any nuts.
To learn more about the Box Tops program and Winn Dixie visit them here:
- Winn Dixie Websitegoo.gl/xXZ5V
- Winn Dixie on Facebook
- Winn Dixie fuelperks! on Facebook
- Box Tops Website
- Box Tops on Facebook
- Box Tops Participating Product List
“Disclosure: The information and a 25.00 gift card have been provided by Winn Dixie and General Mills through MyBlogSpark. All opinions are 100% mine”